by rykdownes on 13 February, 2015
You may be aware that changes were made in October 2014 to Yorkshire Tiger services between Leeds Bradford Airport and Bradford including switching the Airport – Harrogate section of the 737 to the 747. This was done to improve punctuality and resolve a number of operational issues. Unfortunately, not all issues have been fully resolved and, as a result of this, the timetables will be readjusted from 8 March 2015 in order to alleviate this problem.
Changes to services 737 & 747 will consist of:
* Minor changes to off peak intermediate times;
* Significantly increased running time Monday to Friday am/pm peak;
* Changes to evening/Sunday timetable as a result of the removal of interworking between Services 757/737/747;
* The provision of an additional bus in the afternoon peak in order to ensure that an hourly service is maintained on each route.
Service 757 (Leeds – Airport) will be improved and enhanced as follows:
* Increased end to end running time on most journeys;
* Redistributed point to point running times;
* Significantly increased running time Mon-Fri AM/PM peak .
757 goes 24/7
* Daily overnight hourly service introduced between Leeds Railway Station and Airport between 0200 and 0400.
Improved evening and Sunday services
* Daily evening service strengthened from every 60 minutes to every 30 minutes;
* Evening service extended until 0200;
* Sunday daytime service strengthened from every 30 minutes to every 20 minutes.